Tuesday, March 15

Movies...

I have always enjoyed watching movies. Ever since I was a little girl; the Lion King was the first movie I can remember ever watching, but my parents used to say I loved to be in front of the TV. Now I prefer to watch more cartoon movies than anything. But the one other type of movie that has my attention is horror movies, especially the Saw series. I have watched every movies from that series and every Halloween since they started coming out I have went to the movie theatre to see them. I don't know why I like them so much they just have my attention. As far as buying movies from the store recently I have been into buying them but only way I buy them is if I see them before and really like it. I get boot-legged videos from back home to watch first then I decide if its a movie that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment