Tuesday, March 22

Chapter 7

What movie genres are most dominant now?

Movies about killing are very popular among young adults. For some reason we are drawn to these movies; they are entertaining. I know when I watch them I am both disgusted and curious; I am curious as to how someone can come up with some of the plots that they come up with for example the Saw series. What type of human writes that and what of human enjoys that are the top questions I ask myself. But I enjoy the movies so I don't think to much about it. Then there are cartoon movies that are very popular. More children are going to the theatres and more adults are watching cartoon movies in the theatres because their young children. These two genres balance themselves out on two different extremes; one is extremely high (cartoon movies) which still have some violence in them and one is extremely low (horror movies).

No comments:

Post a Comment