Friday, March 25

Class Discussion

It looked like most people had some form of Netflix whether it was on the PS3 or the XBox. So therefore many people spend most of their time atching TV online. It seemed like everyone watches way more TV than I do and I though I watched a lot of TV. They have thei shows that come on at specific times and watch them like I heard a few people mention the series Heros. I think I watched half of a show. The few people that had DVR ot Tvio didnt really use it much, I think one person said that they used it when they would miss a show because of class or something and i think someone said DVR was to time consuming. That was the first person I heard say that; most other people I talk to love their DVR. Maybe I will actually have to use mine and see what its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment