Saturday, February 26

Chapter 6

"What are the limits on freedom of speech in radio broadcasts?"

Today there really aren't any limits on freedom of speech in radio today. People can pretty much say anything they want on the radio and be protect by the First Amendment. It doesn't really matter if it is true or false, good or bad they say it. I mean somethings aren't supposed to be said but the radio stations don't care. Many people don't care, anything to get a little publicity and attention. There aren't really any real morals for a lot of people today. It is kind of sickening to hear some of these radio stations and their topics. I only listen to the radio when there is music playing when anything else comes on I put my Cd's in. My IPod has become my best friend because I don't like the contest and conversations that they have on the radio. So, I don't think that there are any limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment