Monday, February 14

Newspapers...

When I was in the fifth or six grade is probably when I first used a newspaper. We had to do an assignment on the sunrise and sunset for my science class so I had to go out everyday and buy one. As far as the articles in the newspapers I do not think that I have ever read an article in one. If I pick the paper up back home it is strictly to look up basketball game statistics from the night before. I enjoy reading most of the time but I cannot pick up a newspaper for whatever reason and just read it. As far as my experience with them I have been in the newspaper at least once a year since my senior year of high school, only for basketball though. I don't ever read those articles either I just make sure to grab them do that I can give them to my mom; she likes to make scrap books and stuff like that out of them. But I don't pick up newspapers enough to know what has changed and how they have changed over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment