Monday, January 31

Chapter 1

"Describe what convergence has meant in your life and how it affects you?"

It took me a while to integrate the new technology into my life. I have never been really big into what everyone is doing so I have always been a step behind everyone. Since I have slowly added things into my life is has been pretty fun. Like since I got my first digital camera I have been addicted to taking pictures. I love trying to capture moments so that I can go back and relive them. So convergence has been big in my life I still don't care what people are doing so it has it moments when its important. I stay glued to my ipod since I got it tho. I hate going places without it;I get tired of hearing people and dealing with people so I try to bring it with me everywhere. A lot of the technology I use makes it easier for me not to have to deal with people. I am not really a people person, so if I can isolate myself from people but still be connected to people I feel fine. So, convergence has played a huge role in my life; without it I wouldn't be having all the fun that I am having with today's technology. But I think that it has also made me a lot lazier as well. So it has it positives and negatives like everything does.

No comments:

Post a Comment